5 Simple Ways to Enhance Curb Appeal at Your home
Would you like a home that stands out in the neighborhood and brings amazing curb appeal your way? There are many ways to do this, but many cost a small fortune. Why not enhance curb appeal using one of the simple techniques on the list below instead? These 5 ideas offer simple, inexpensive solutions to boring exteriors and add all the curb appeal to the property that you can handle.
1. Front Entry Door: Replace the front entry door to add curb appeal to the home and to create a nice focal point on your property. The front entrance door is the heart of your outside exterior. Make it count with a new door.
2. Mailbox: Another simple way to boost curb appeal at your home is to replace the mailbox. You can create a farm fresh mailbox, a barnhouse mailbox or one of dozens of other styles that make your house stand out.
3. Landscaping: Landscaping is yet another service you need if creating an impressive exterior is important to you. Fresh colorful flowers and plants, well-manicured grass, and other landscaping ideas create a great look at your home.
4. Power Washing: Remove dirt, grime, mold, and other detritus from your exterior surfaces with power washing. It works well on the house, garage, decks, patios, sidewalks, the roof, and more.
5. Paint: A fresh coat of paint can drastically improve the look of your home. Whether you change the color or paint the home the same color, you can make amazing improvements with this simple service.
Best of all the six projects above are things that you can call on a handyman in portland, or to complete. He’ll do it quickly and at a fraction of the cost you would pay a contractor or other professional.